The ComAp InteliLite 3, InteliLite 9 and InteliGen 200 bring all the stunning features that ComAp’s high-end controllers are famous for directly to modestly priced controls.
For entry-level single and paralleling applications, a genset controller needs to be application specific, easy to use and most importantly, cost-effective.
ComAp’s new generation of controllers ticks all those boxes and more. This isn’t just the release of one good low-end product; it’s a complete family of products. With this new range, ComAp are ready to dominate the entry-level market.
OEMs and packagers will be able to add a low-cost control to gensets whilst offering the type of features that used to be reserved for advanced controls:
- Flexibility – The InteliLite 3 and InteliLite 9 are both switchable between MRS and AMF, and the InteliGen 200 can be used in both SPtM and MINT applications.
- Communications – Clever connectivity using 4G on the InteliLite 3 and InteliGen 200 allows reliable communication with gensets.
- Geolocation – Set up theft or movement alerts using geotracking and geofencing on the InteliLite 3 and InteliGen 200 controllers.
- Powerful – The release of the InteliLite 3 brought with it the most powerful processor that ComAp has ever made. Don’t settle for second best.
- Usability – ComAp’s unique and easy to use PLC drag-and-drop blocks allows for simpler configuration. No PLC experts required.
- The new standard – ‘Optional extras’ aren’t optional if they’re essential for your application. That’s why the InteliGen 200 comes with a built-in AVRi, the InteliLite 9 has a built-in magnetic pick up and the InteliLite 3 includes a USB port as standard.
- Price – Superior features doesn’t have to mean expensive. This new range of controllers beats our direct competitor on price every time. Fact.
- UK support – IPU are the official distributors for ComAp products. We can offer the best technical support in the UK (so our customers tell us).