AMPS are privileged to extend this invitation from our President, Rt Hon The Earl of Shrewsbury & Talbot DL, at a Parliamentary Luncheon in the House of Lords, with a tour of the Houses of Parliament on Wednesday 6 July 2022 at 12.15-14.30.
The programme includes:
- A guided tour of the Palace of Westminster including the Chamber of the House of Lords (but not the Commons Chamber as the House is sitting). Approx. 90 minutes. Commencing C.10.15.
- A souvenir 95 page guide to the Palace of Westminster.
- Pre-Lunch Pimms and Prosecco Reception in the Reid room.
- A three course luncheon, including wine in the Attlee Room.
- Coffee and House of Lords truffles.
- Guest Speaker – Lord Ravensdale – one of the youngest hereditary members of the House of Lords and a qualified aerospace engineer. He is now working as a project director for Atkins with an interest in building nuclear reactors. https://members.parliament.uk/member/4715/experience.
- Visit to the House of Lords’ Shop https://www.shop.parliament.uk/collections/house-of-lords.
Tickets for this exclusive AMPS event, of only 48 guests, are strictly limited to one per company. The ticket price is £127 plus VAT. In the unlikely event that it is not fully sold, additional guest tickets may become available – we will maintain a reserve list.
AMPS guests may wish to extend the day and meet their own Member of Parliament in the House of Commons. To find out who your MP is and how to contact them visit
Remember – for business related matters you should contact the MP where your factory / offices are located. As its Prime Minister’s Questions on Wednesdays most of the MPs should be at the House. The lunch finishes at 14.30 – followed by a visit to the House of Lords shop. We advise not to arrange to meet your MP before 15.15 at the earliest as you must be escorted through the Palace of Westminster.
This event is likely to sell out in a very short time. To secure your place, RSVP Joanna Oliver MBE no later than Friday 17 June. Tickets will be allocated strictly in date order of application.
Guests will be invoiced on receipt of ticket request. Tickets are not guaranteed until payment in full has been received. Invoices remaining unpaid after the application cut-off date (17 June) may be reallocated.